We all know what it’s like – as we get older, those little pockets of fat just get harder and harder to get rid of, no matter how much time you spend at the gym and how healthy your lifestyle is. Luckily, though, there is a solution — CoolSculpting®!
What is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is noninvasive, safe, and very effective. You should also know
1. It works by freezing fat cells and killing them. These cells are then naturally and harmlessly flushed out of the body.
2. The results are permanent, so you don’t have to worry about the fat reappearing. However, it is always possible to regain weight, so after the procedure make sure to keep up a healthy lifestyle, with a good diet and lots of exercise!
3. You don’t have to worry about needles or incisions with this FDA-approved procedure. The CoolSculpting device is simply moved across the area where you would like to see fat disappear.
4. It may take a few sessions to see results, depending on how much fat you have to get rid of. It can be used on the abdomen, upper arms, and other parts as well.
5. The procedure takes less than a couple of hours, and all you have to do is relax. Many patients read or even take a nap during their CoolSculpting treatment.
6. Patients who have a CoolSculpting procedure can see dramatic results – but if you still have a lot of weight and fat to lose, it may not be the right procedure for you. It is meant to sculpt and contour the body, not get rid of great amounts of fat.
7. It can take time for the body to process the dead fat cells and flush them out of the body, so it may take 2 to 4 weeks before you start to see real results.
8. CoolSculpting isn’t painful – most patients report, at most, a feeling of discomfort.
Are you tired of those little bits of fat that you just can’t seem to get rid of? Revitalize! CNY can help, with CoolSculpting. Call today to discuss CoolSculpting, at (315) 251-1234.